Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: More good news

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a Email from Karl "Red Turbo Talon". Who is interested in roling out with us to shows!

    I am hoping Karl can roll with us to the Pep boys show this weekend!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member billd25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, I see his car at alot of shows...

    Bill

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes his car looks awsome with the new paint

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2002
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought Karl was in Team Archetype? Well it's pretty cool of him to roll with us.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DSMer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well this is my first Post on here....Team Archetype isnt really doing much..we do something once in awhile..and it seems very hard to get anybody to go to shows..or go cruise..or do anything at all..so I'm basically done with Archetype..our site has not been updated in 4ever either..so I emailed Eric because I saw his car on a turbo site when I was on the internet and I talked to him at the NOPI show..and he told me bout what you guys are doing..I will go to any show..hang out and do whatever..just let me know when and where and I'm there

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2002
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Forum. Sorry to hear that Archetype hasn't been doing much lately. I met you up at 5th Street one time with KC and Techno. Looking forward to seeing you cruise with us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •